Ahhh. I love the promise of a fresh start that every new year holds.
Instead of resolutions, I rather like to look inward and answer some questions for my upcoming year. That way, instead of just a win or a fail - I look back on how I chose to handle those situations. I can mark my growth.
Some questions I've asked myself this year are:
• What can I accomplish?
• What negative habits can I reset into positive ones?
• How can I use this new year to bring as much joy as possible into it?
• What can I provide to better take care of my clients?
• How will you make time to care for yourself?
• What are your goals for your business this year?
I see a lot of you planning, listing and bullet journaling - thinking these same thoughts, and becoming intentional with your answers. In response, I wanted to offer a little something to help spruce up your notebooks/journals/lists... because really, it's easier to keep journaling if it's pretty right?
All the months are individual .png files with a transparent background for ease of use. Just click the download button to download the .zip file.
I'd love to hear some of your goals or intentions for 2018, and if you're downloading the printable months - how you'll be using them.